Selected Books and Articles (by others) about K. Edgett’s work
Updated: 11 August 2009
Items Listed Chronologically.
- A Passion for Mars: Intrepid Explorers of the Red Planet
by Andrew Chaikin
Abrams, New York, 2008 (ISBN-13: 978-0810972742).
- The Lewis and Clark of Mars
by John Johnson Jr.
Los Angeles Times, 29 June 2007.
- Mission Mars
by Ute Eberle
Geo, p. 24–58, May 5, 2003. in German
- Mapping Mars: Science, Imagination, and the Birth of a World
by Oliver Morton
Picador, New York, 2002 (ISBN-13: 978-0312245511).
- Our first Martians
by Charles W. Petit
U.S. News and World Report, v. 132, no. 12, p. 78–80, April 15, 2002.
- Mars: The Inside Story of the Red Planet
by Heather Couper and Nigel Henbest
Headline, London, 2001 (ISBN-13: 978-0747235439).
- The Martian Chronicler
by Doyle S. Rice
Weatherwise, v. 54, no. 5, p. 14–19, September/October 2001.
- A Mars never dreamed of
by Kathy Sawyer
National Geographic, v. 199, no. 2, p. 30–51, February 2001.
- From the Scabland to Mars: Preparing for the Pathfinder mission
by Kari Magee
The Planetary Report, p. 10–14, March/April 1996.
- Life after Mars Observer
by Conrad J. Storad
ASU Research Magazine, Arizona State University, Spring/Summer 1994.