GIF = 405 KBytes
MSSS President Michael Malin has conducted nearly 2 decades of on-going
scientific research in Antarctica.
Mount St. Helens and Lassen Peak Volcanoes
Iceland and Hawaii
MSSS President Michael Malin has also done extensive geological field
work in Iceland and Hawaii. Topics include the following
(no html documents currently available):
- Eolian Processes in North Central Iceland
- Characteristics of a Large Catastrophic Flood in North Central Iceland
- Length of Hawaiian Lava Flows
- Evolution of Keanakakoi Debris Blanket
- Wind-blown Sediments in the Keanakakoi Formation
Copyright © 1998 by Malin Space Science Systems, Inc.